Saturday, August 28, 2010

Who the eff am I?!

Allow me to introduce myself...my name is *Bleep* (insert bleeping noise from Kill Bill). You might be asking yourself (at least I have) why is this random chick starting a blog? Good question. Let's just say currently my life is going through some major (and often times FUCKED UP) transitions and the best distraction (for me anyway) is to envelope myself in things I love. What do I love? Fashion. Shopping. All things of great design and cute, quirky, geekiness (insert mental picture of Michael Cera here).  Glittery, sparkly things that make life seem all butterfly-futtery-like; even if it's just for a second. Sometimes those few beautiful seconds can make those gazillion crappy, yucky seconds worth it (please note: in no way am I labeling myself an "expert" on things "great" or "cool" or "in", this is all MY opinion and MY blog, so neeeeh)...


I hope you will enjoy this journey with me, and in the meantime, see some really cool shit.

Allow me to FORMALLY introduce myself. My name is Melissa. Nice to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment