Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Too Much Beauty Makes Me Angry.

Literally. Ask anyone. I get feelings of orgasmic (yes, I said it) delight and fuming frustration when I see things that are so beautiful. This rings true to beautiful men (yes, it PISSES me off that there aren't enough of them to go around for EVERYONE) and in this instance, beautiful clothing. Heart stoppingly beautiful clothing. Conjures up feelings of both desire and loathing. Desire to own...loathing because I will probably never own one of these pieces. Yes, I am speaking of both men (but not really) and Christian Dior's Haute Couture Spring 2011 Line. Let me just warn you now...your heart might stop. Don't say I didn't warn you. Galliano, you've done it again...
Christian Dior Haute Couture Spring 2011

Christian Dior Haute Couture Spring 2011

Christian Dior Haute Couture Spring 2011
(All images borrowed from Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment