Sunday, February 6, 2011

sunday, bloody (super bowl) sunday.

silence and noise burnout sweatshirt, old navy jeans, bamboo ankle boots
f21 double finger ring, hello kitty  jean chain, loved to death raccoon tail, opi shatter polish
"Girl, I know you're working me off tomorrow, right?" - Cake and ice cream
Talk about lazy Sunday. I'm not much of a football fan. I can't tell you how many times I've had the game explained to me, only to (very sheepishly) respond: "I don't get it." Luckily a friend of mine called me last minute for some (decaf) coffee and dessert. I only had a few minutes to choose my outfit. That's what I came up with. Random (I'm pretty sure it's true) fact: The Monday after Superbowl Sunday has the highest "call in sick" rates than any other day of the year. Can someone Google that? I'm too lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment