Wednesday, September 1, 2010

(MAC) Villians Always Prevail...

Okay, I know I'm a million years late blogging about this, but I just had to. You may already know that later this month (September 30th to be exact), MAC will launch their Disney Villains Collection inspired by The Evil Queen from Snow White, Cruella de Vil from 101 Dalmatians, Malificent from Sleepy Beauty, and lastly, Dr. Facilier from The Princess and The Frog (Why they picked this dude, I dunno. Maybe to cater to the gentleman who wear MAC. Personally, I think they should've chose Ursula from The Little Mermaid. Bitch was crazy AND I get the impression she'd cater just as well to MAC's gay fan base. All I'm sayin', bitch was fierce)! I have forever been a fan of Disney and have always been a fan of villains (side note: as a kid I ALWAYS cheered for The Misfits on Jem--does anyone remember that cartoon?!). Sneak peeks....

The Evil Queen












Cruella de Vil















Malificent






















Dr. Facilier


































 Can't waaaaaait! I'll take one of each, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment