Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MAC Villians Prelaunch Launch Party


As some of you may know, MAC officially launches it's Villains line one September 30th. However, some MAC stores were fortunate enough to host an invite only, Pre-Launch Launch party. How I got invited? Let's just say...I'm a valued customer. I was told by a MAC artist that there were only TWO launch parties in Northern California. Please excuse the mess, and by MESS, I mean ME. They were serving some very VERY strong raspberry mojitos. This is not how I envisioned to present the best version of myself to you. However, it is what it is. I've been up since 5:20 a.m. and I did have to work, GOSH DARN IT! Let's just say that my lazy, not-so-polished twin sister attended the party, not me. Yeah dude, that ain't me. Yeah, that's my story, AND I'M STICKING TO IT!

Swatch
Raspberry Madness

I will probably regret this in the morning....

(Edited to note: Videos have already been pulled. Apparently, I didn't have to wait 'til morning to feel some shame.)

No comments:

Post a Comment