Monday, September 27, 2010

Meet Frankie C...It may just change your life.

I had an amazing, AMAZING opportunity to shoot with a true genius. Meet Frankie C. He reminds me Vince Vaughn in one of his BEST roles ever as Trent in Swingers. It must be the effortless way he uses terms endearments when he talks to people (Which by the way has prompted me to ATTEMPT this...it doesn't have the same effect. Perhaps "How you doin' SUGAH TITS?!" won't catch on).  He can make any "disgusting pig" (his words, not mine) look like a hot ass mutha luvah. Someone so hot, you "just wanna punch them in the face!". I can't tell you how amazingly blessed I feel at this moment in my life. As some of you may or may not know, this year has been a bit of a shitter. To say the very least. But what I can honestly say is, meeting some super-duper, crazy, funny people--and getting reacquainted with some old ones--can make all of this shitty year worth it. I would just like to say thank you to all of those that have TRULY been there for me during the hardest year of my life and helping me begin the steps to transform. I know, a little wishy-washy for the entry of a GOTDAMN photo shoot, I know. But it was more than that. Whoever knew that chlorine water from a clubhouse pool and a few great new friends would be enough to baptize me? Thank you for helping me take the first few steps to my life of new found happiness (I know, right? Let me just smack MYSELF real quick). Thanks Frankie, Mike and Brandon, Cat, Jen, Phil and Adam...and tons of other people I forgot to mention. Love you all! Most of all, I'd like to thank my Kuya. I think you once said to me that one day I'd "take the broken pieces of my life and reassemble them to be the most beautiful masterpiece" (I can't remember verbatim, but it is pretty fucking awesome), and I think you just may be right about that one.  In hindsight, this year seems to be the beginning of the BEST year ever.


"While our blood's still young, so young, it runs. Won't stop 'til its over. Wont stop to surrender..." --Sweet Disposition  The Temper Trap (download that shit dude)























  

2 comments:

  1. ur words are touching ... thank you for being who you are and always stay true to yourself .. ur beautiful and it was an honor to have met you and your bro ..thats my blood ..so we fam now!

    ReplyDelete